Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Week 17


How far along? 17 weeks

Baby's size?  Onion  
Total weight gain:  2-3 pound? I haven't been weighing myself and usually just leave that for the doctors appointments.

Maternity clothes? These pants are a Godsend.  So comfy!
 
Sleep: If possible, I'm an even lighter sleeper now, but still making the nightly rounds at least once a night now

Best baby moment this past week: Feeling more movement and getting the registry mostly completed
Miss Anything? Being able to eat sushi!

Movement: Yes - can't wait until Damien can feel the movement too!

Food cravings: I cannot get enough corned beef this week.  Give me a hot corned beef on soft rye with a slathering of Russian dressing and I'm in HEAVEN.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing food related but does Damien's driving count?  Hahaha! 

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Gender Prediction: I'm still thinking girl!  (Last night I wasn't able to multi-task, talking and typing an email so Damien says that is more proof I'm having a boy since guys aren't the best multi-taskers?)

Symptoms: Heartburn is coming back at night.  Ick.

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier this past week!
 
Looking forward to: Seeing family in just a couple more days!



No comments:

Post a Comment