Friday, August 10, 2012

Week 16


 

How far along? 16 weeks as of this past Tuesday
Baby's size?  Avocado (I just gagged typing that)
Total weight gain:  1-2 pound?
Maternity clothes? Yep, I need to get some skirts for work!
Sleep: Crazy, vivid dreams and waking up a lot....good practice?
Best baby moment this past week: Damien looking at me and saying "19 days"  I asked him what he was talking about and he said 19 days until we find out if we're having a boy or girl.  He's so cute!
Miss Anything? Sweets tasting the way they used to!  I guess that is a good thing in the long run since I've just about given up candy.
Movement: Yep, more defined flutters, but still very random
Food cravings: This past week was pork fried rice of all things.  But man, was it good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not this week and I hope it stays that way!
Labor Signs:  Nope.
Gender Prediction: Girl - at least this week!
Symptoms: Balance is starting to go.  I guess I'll have to turn in the 3 inch heels one of these weeks for more "sensible" shoes
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still in generally good spirits, but when moments of sadness or anger strike, I find it that it takes me a bit longer to get over it.  Usually chatting with Damien or friends get me straightened quickly though!

Looking forward to: Getting my mind around this registry business!

No comments:

Post a Comment