Thursday, August 23, 2012

A few days late, but 18 weeks!

How far along? 18 weeks 

Baby's size?  Sweet Potato

Picture from http://www.thebump.com
Total weight gain:  I'll find out on Tuesday when I go to the doctor's, but I'm going to guess 4 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yep - still didn't get a skirt for work, but I'm making my current wardrobe work!
Sleep: Lots more waking up during the night so I don't think it is restful sleep

Best baby moment this past week: Holding my cousin's 2 month old son and seeing how good Damien was with him too!
Miss Anything? Not really this week!

Movement: Yes - still pretty inconsistent


Food cravings: This past week's craving was Mexican - I couldn't get enough chips with freshly made salsa

Anything making you queasy or sick: Night time nausea made a bit of a comeback this week along with heartburn.  Both nights I got sick, I ate cheese so I'm thinking that may be the link.

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Gender Prediction: I'm becoming more and more convinced we're having a girl.  For several weeks there, I didn't have a feeling either way, but as we get closer to finding out the gender, I just keep thinking girl.

Symptoms: A few headaches

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been in a better mood this week, but watch out if I get overly tired, lol
 
Looking forward to: Anatomy scan on Tuesday and finding out the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment