Thursday, October 4, 2012

Long time no post!

Alright, I officially disappeared for the past month, but I'm back!  Lots of things going on and I just haven't had a chance to update.  ~sigh~  I had every intention of updating this blog regularly, but no matter, I'm back!

Let's see, in the past few weeks, our baby has gone through several fruits size wise including a banana, pomegranate, papaya, and grapefruit:















Other fun things are we finally decided on her name - Emmaline Winifred.  After rolling around the idea of the name Evelyn, we decided to make the switch to Emmaline not because we didn't like Evelyn, but because we just fell in love with Emmaline.  Another issue was that our cat's name is Evangeline (call her Evie) and we didn't want our future daughter to think we named her after the cat!
Winifred was a name that Damien came up with because we wanted to have the middle name be a namesake for my brother Frederick.  Our boy name was Nathaniel Frederick so that is more straightforward, but we weren't in love with Fredericka or any other female version of Frederick so Winifred was decided upon.  

We decided on the paint color for the nursery as well!  We'll be using Valspar - Sweet Lily
Here is a swatch.  It is a nice lilac - not too pink either.
I'm hoping to get the room painted sooner rather than later, but we'll see!  We have several other projects in the works...and by we, I mostly mean Damien, hahaha.  He's been great!






Alright, I'm off to work on the week 24 update and get an updated bump picture posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment