Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thinking about nurseries, part 2...for boys

Carousel Designs doesn't have what I would consider awesome boy nursery sets, so I've expanded the search.  It might be a good thing that I am too because I'm finding all sorts of new and fabulous designs with other companies!


My three favorites companies are Cotton Tale, Cocolo, and Lambs & Ivy.  What I love about all of these is they come with matching accesories - lamps, wall decals, valances, mobiles.  All for an additional price of course, but I think if I play my cards right, I  can find a good deal!

I really like this "Bubbles and Squirts" bedding from Lambs & Ivy.  It is just so much fun!  I'm not usually one for aquatic things, but I'm just drawn to this one


Another set I liked is the "Paradise" collection from Cotton Tale.  I'm really digging the colors in this set, but I'm not sure that it is detailed enough or what I had in mind.



Another one that I'm considering is the "Dinos at Play" collection from CocaLo.  I never really thought that I would like the dinosaur beddings, but this one is pretty cute and jumped out at me.  The dinosaurs have a slight creepiness to them, especially the little green one.  I think that it is the beady eyes!  Still cute though and definitely a contender!









Running a very very very close second behind my favorite is the "Vroom" collection from Lambs & Ivy.  Must be all those transportation picture books that I used to read to story time.  The sound effects during those story times were the best!  (This would be the moment that Damien would remind me that we must be having a boy since I said I enjoyed something slightly boyish, lol - he is on a one track mind right now!)




My absolute favorite right now is the "Enchanted Forest" collection from Lambs & Ivy.  I like the woodsy feel of this one and the color scheme.  If I had to take a guess though, I would say that this is the one that Damien is going to like the best too!


He is pretty middle of the road about things and he trusts that I'll choose something great.

So many decisions! 

I have also come across several more girl bedding collections from these three designers too - I'll save those for the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment