Monday, August 13, 2012

Nurseries, Take 3 - More thoughts on girl's nurseries

If it is possible, I think I found a collection that I like even more than those I found on Carousel Designs.  

I came across this beauty called "Lizzie" from Cotton Tale Designs just this morning.  I love the colorfulness of this design - it seems so cheerful.  And, there is a good chance that we wouldn't need to repaint the room that is now going to be the nursery since I went a bit crazy earlier this year and painted the second guest room when Damien was out of town on a business trip.


 Here is a picture of the current room color.  (Don't mind the knitted hexagons - these yarns actually inspired me to look into the color "Monarch Wing")










The "Jacana" collection from CoCaLo is just so pretty!  I love the muted purples and pinks in these bedding as much as I love the in-your-face brightness of the "Lizzie" collection above.  This pattern also has elephants and giraffes which I'm a fan of too!

I should note that this is also Damien's favorite so this is probably the direction we will go.  Apparently he isn't as big a fan of bright, loud patterns as me!







Damien and I really like this one quite a bit too, but we both keep coming back to the Jacana set!






No comments:

Post a Comment