Thursday, December 20, 2012

Week 35 Check In!

How far along? 35

Baby's size?  Coconut

Total weight gain:  30 pounds
  • I officially have Hobbit feet at night.  Cankles from here on out , I guess :/  I've been drinking tons of water, but I guess that doesn't matter in terms of water retention quite as much as before.

Maternity clothes? I keep looking at new shirts and then just remind myself that I won't need them in little over a month!  I am definitely getting tired of my wardrobe though.  I have so many winter clothes that just don't fit over the belly!

Sleep: There is a lot more waking up during the night now, but I am never exhausted during the day from lack of sleep.  Usually just from all of the heft.

Best baby moment this past week: This gal sure has been getting the hiccups a bunch!  It's a funny feeling!
 
Miss Anything? I really wanted to make some Bailey's cupcakes for the New Year, but that will have to wait a bit longer!

Movement: Lots and lots!  She's definitely getting pretty big in there.  At my appointment yesterday, she was bouncing all around while the nurse was trying to listen to her heartbeat.

Food cravings: Hawaiian Punch is holding on as a craving, but the guacamole thing has passed.  Man, I could go for a steak for dinner though.  Yum!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but I did almost faint in the kitchen while putting away groceries.  Thank goodness Damien was helping or I would have ended up on my bottom.  Light headedness = not fun.

Labor Signs:  I experienced what I guess were my first batch of Braxton Hicks a few nights ago.  

Symptoms: I alternate between tired and just wanting to get things finished.  I need to be careful not to over exert myself!  My mind sometimes doesn't catch up to how fast I'm doing things until I'm pooped and can't get off the couch.

Belly Button in or out? Out and flattening.  (And Miss Sandy, the belly button thing really is nothing but another way to tell how far your belly is extending)

Wedding rings on or off? Just wearing the ring Damien got me for Christmas last year right now.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy!


Looking forward to: Only having 8 more work days before my leave begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment