Thursday, December 13, 2012

Week 34 Bump Pic!

So I've misplaced the batter for my nice camera and have been relying solely on my iphone for pictures.  I'm pretty underwhelmed with them, but it's better than nothing!  So I apologize in advance for the fuzzy quality of the following picture.  Because that battery could be anywhere in this house, I ordered two replacement batteries this morning!

Anyways, here is a week 34 bump picture taken by Damien early this morning before he went to work.  (Note I said early this morning).  I'm not looking too fab in this picture and my hair is crazy, but the focus here is the bump!  I get all sorts of comments on my growing bump from library patrons.  Some people think I look like I'm about to pop and others say that I look "small" for 34 weeks.  I think I'm just right! (And the penguin slippers were one of the best splurges I've had in a while - cute and comfortable!)


1 comment: