Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Week 34!

Haven't posted one of these weekly updates for a while - this one is going to be quite different from the previous entries, let me tell you!


How far along? 34

Baby's size?  Butternut Squash

Total weight gain:  28 pounds (
  • See?!  I told you that this entry was going to be plenty different from the others!  All of my clothes from the first trimester are still fitting so I'm guessing this weight is all baby and everything that comes along with that!

Maternity clothes?I pretty much leveled out with these many weeks ago.  My wardrobe definitely isn't as diverse as it was pre-pregnancy, but it's functional!

Sleep: LMAO - what sleep?  Okay okay, it's not that bad, but it is so difficult to get comfortable.  And then once I get comfortable, I have to get up to pee and the whole cycle starts all over again!  The body pillow has been a Godsend though and the nightly back massages courtesy of Damien certainly help alot too!

Best baby moment this past week: Finally seeing the nursery come together!
Miss Anything? I just missed Vanilla Eggnog with a splash of rum - next Christmas!

Movement: Since she is running out of room in there, I feel a lot of sliding movements, almost as if she is just moving her arm along my inside.  At the last ultrasound last week, she was already head down so that explains all of the kicking underneath my ribs!

Food cravings: 
  • Guacamole.  I don't even like avocados usually!
  • Tuna fish sandwiches!
  • Hawaiian Punch - diluted with seltzer or just water! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs:  Thankfully none yet.

Symptoms: Tiredness is returning, but nothing like the exhaustion in the first trimester

Belly Button in or out? Waaaaaaay out.

Wedding rings on or off? Not on in the morning, but I can usually have them on for the majority of the day.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy


Looking forward to: Christmas, seeing family, and getting the nursery finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment