Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Only 39 days Late! The Baby Shower!

Well, I'm back FINALLY!  I cannot believe how ridiculously quickly time has gotten away from me.  Seems like just yesterday I was attending my baby shower when in actuality it was over a month ago!  39 days to be exact...it's almost like I've been wandering in the pregnancy desert, hahaha.  

Now about that baby shower - It was a fabulous day and my friends are still raving about how much fun they had and how delicious the food was.  My fabulous Aunt Deborah and dearest pal Sandya really pulled out all of the stops for this occasion and it was just PERFECT.  We had DELICIOUS food (it was so good that the family is heading back there when they come to visit for Christmas!  We'll be heading to the Tailored Tea for a delicious brunch.)  The games were fun too!

Here are some pictures of the day!

 My dearest Sandya and I - she is the best friend a gal could ask for.
 My amazing Aunt Deborah who I refer to as my Mommy-Auntie!
 The room at the Tailored Tea - we had a cozy room on the second floor.  The building itself is a renovated farm house so there was plenty of old style charm to go around!
 Fabulous friends who arrived for the shower early!  From the left - Cristen, Erin and Chinasa.
 Opening gifts was a lot of fun!  This was an adorable little lamb for Miss Emme!
 Here I am with the CAKE!  It was a cute cake and tasted really good too!  My one regret is having fondant on it because the butter cream was divine!  Definitely going back to this bakery for future occasions!
Friends enjoying the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment